The positive affirmations are one of the most powerful and simple tools that help us be happy and reprogram our minds with beliefs that help us to manifest the life we want .
That is why throughout this article you will discover the power of positive affirmations and you will learn how to create and use them to your benefit. Accompany me!
What are Positive Affirmations?
First you must bear in mind that each of our thoughts and words are an affirmation of who we believe we are and how we perceive the world . Did you know that you can change the direction of your life just by changing your way of thinking?
When you change your way of thinking, you change your way of feeling, acting, of seeing yourself and others. Through positive thinking we can educate our mind to stop focusing on negative aspects, which only attract negativity to our lives.
Affirmations are statements that are written or repeated verbally on a regular basis to cause a change in our thinking.
The Power Of Positive Affirmations
The power of positive affirmations lies in their ability to improve our emotional state. Saying or thinking certain phrases has the ability to make us feel better.
The goal is to use them to express and empower your new positive beliefs, about you and about life , and automatically, consciously replace the negative beliefs that until today had limited you.
Words have their own energy. There are words that build and others that destroy . Therefore there are affirmations that construct and others that destroy or keep us indefinitely in the state that we wish to change or modify.
How To Make Positive Affirmations More Effective
I’ll reveal the most effective way to make your positive affirmations :
- Make a list of the negative thoughts that bother you most in your day to day.
- Identify the most recurrent thoughts and arrange them by importance. For example: “I do not deserve to be happy”
- Write an affirmation about the positive aspect of this positive thinking or limiting belief. For example “I deserve to be happy”.
- Repeat this positive affirmation aloud for a few minutes, about 20 times a day. Depending on the feeling you put, you will see that little by little your life is changing.
- Recommended times to do it, right after waking up, just before you go to sleep, when you are in front of the mirror and when you feel downcast or tired.
- To start using this great tool it is enough to create some affirmations about the aspects that we want to change . Affirmations must be in the first person in a positive way, start with “I” followed by your name, without denials and in the present tense.
Powerful Positive Affirmations To Start The Day:
Starting the day with positive affirmations will endow your day with good vibrations, energy, love and will attract what we call good luck. Practice these affirmations daily and your days will be happier.
POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS “I AM”
“I AM” are the two most powerful words that can help you create the life you want . Your daily use in your positive affirmations , will endow you with a lot of energy and power.
I am abundance, I am total health, I am very dear and loved, I am …
Powerful Positive Affirmations For Work And Employment
- Today I declare that the perfect job is coming to me.
- Decree that the job is mine.
- Everything I want I get.
- Decree that my desire for perfect work materialize in life .
- I am sure that I get the best job with great success and happiness.
- I always have work and employment.
- Work is a blessing that I enjoy day by day.
- I dedicate myself to what I love.
- I enjoy my work with great happiness .
- I deserve a job that gratifies me.
- In my work I can grow and show all my abilities.
- Work is healthy.
Powerful Positive Affirmations To Change Your Life
- The door of my heart opens inwards. Passage of resentment to Love.
- Today I listen to my feelings and I am kind to myself. I know all my feelings are my friends.
- The past is over, it has no power in the present. The thoughts of This Moment create my future.
- It is not fun to be a victim. I refuse to feel helpless again. I claim my strength.
- I give myself the gift of getting rid of the past and enter with joy in the Now.
- I get the help I need, and it can come from anywhere. My support system is solid and affectionate at the same time.
- No problem, neither too big nor too small, that love can not solve.
- I am willing to heal. I am willing to forgive. Everything is fine.
- When I make a mistake, I realize that it is only part of my learning process.
- Step from forgiveness to understanding and I feel compassion for all.
- Every day offers me a new opportunity. Yesterday is over. Today is the first day of my future.
- I know that the old negative patterns no longer limit me. I get rid of them without effort.
- I am able to forgive; I am affable. affectionate and kind, and I know that Life loves me.
- By forgiving myself it is easier for me to forgive others.
- I love and accept all the members of my family as they are right now.
- I forgive myself for not being a perfect person. I live the best way I know.
- I can not change other people. I let others be the way they are and I simply love myself as I am.
- I free myself at this moment from all the traumas of my childhood and I live in love
- I know I can not take responsibility for other people. We are all under the law of our own conscience.
- All people have something to teach me. There is a purpose for us to be together.
- I forgive all the people in my past who have inflicted some damage on me. I release them with love.
- All the changes that I have before me in life are positive.
- I give up all fear and doubt; Life becomes simple and easy for me.
- I create a world free of stress for me.
- I am a capable person and I can face anything.
- I feel safe when I express my feelings. I can be calm in any situation.
- I get rid of my childhood fears. I feel safe, I am a human being with power.
- I am in the process of making positive changes in my life.
- I let go of all the negativity that there is in my body and my mind.
- I am willing to learn. The more I learn, the more I evolve.
- No matter my age, I can always learn and I do it with determination.
- I have the strength to remain calm in any situation.
- I close my eyes, I have positive thoughts and I inhale and exhale goodness.
- I love myself the way I am, I no longer aspire to be perfect to love myself.
- The best gift I can give myself is my unconditional love.
- I have enough self-esteem, power and confidence to move forward in life without difficulty
- I choose to feel good about myself. I deserve my love.
- It does not matter what others say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
- I am willing to get rid of any need for struggle or suffering. I deserve everything good.
- Today, no person, place or thing can irritate or anger me. I choose to be at peace.
- My conscience is full of healthy, positive and loving thoughts that are reflected in my experience.
- I advance in life, I know that I am safe and that I count on the protection and Divine guidance.
- I express gratitude for all the good of my life. Every day brings me wonderful new surprises.
- The more grateful I am for the wealth and abundance in my life, the more reasons I have to be.
- Abundance flows freely through me.
- I deserve the best and I accept the best now.
- Life satisfies all my needs in abundance. I trust in Life.
- I know that I can do Miracles in my Life.
- My heart is the center of my power. I follow my heart.
- I feel safe and fulfilled in everything I do.
Start today to talk to yourself with love and to vibrate in tune with a Universe eager to give you affection, abundance and happiness.
I hope you liked this blog post, if so, share it with your friends.